Find Your Happy ... Vision Board Intensive Workshop
clarify, create, concentrate, & maintain focus on specific life goals
One Day Workshop
Next Date January 2020
(Val Vista & McDowell – complete address will be given upon registration)
A personal workbook
Post workshop action plan
Poster board (several sizes and colors)
Scrapbooking supplies (glue, pens, markers, stickers, scissors, stamps, …)
A variety of magazines
Catered lunch from Salad And Go (you’ll order when you arrive)
Healthy snacks and drinks
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Vision Board
A vision board (aka dream board, future board) is a physical board that you create and customize to include your goals, dreams and/or intentions. Because we are such visual beings and we have frequent distractions, vision boards help keep us focused of our goals and the positivity of our future. They also help us reinforce affirmations, keep our attention on our goals/intentions, & gain clarity on our vision for our future.
How Long Is Your Vision Board Intensive Workshop?
The workshop is a one day event and lasts 4.5 hours (10am-2:30pm). If your board isn’t complete during the workshop, you’ll have everything you need to complete it on your own.
Do I Need To Bring Anything With Me?
- Personal things that you would like on your vision board (ie: pictures, specific stickers, quotes, …)
- Your pre-workshop homework
- Your creativity
What Is Your Refund Policy?
Once you have paid for a seat at the Vision Board Intensive Workshop your registration fee is non-refundable, but can be transferred to another person. Please email me to update ticket information.
What Should I Expect During Your Workshop?
- Out with the old ~ in with the new. We’ll burn the junk from 2018 that didn’t serve us in order for us to move forward and create our future vision board.
- Learn about law of attraction and the cycle of negativity
- Create your life’s balance wheel to help you choose your goals and clarify your dreams
- Direction and skills to help you create your personalized vision board
- Great discussion, support, & conversation from like minded women
- fun, creative supplies
- We’ll have a lot of fun together
Vision Board Workshop Reviews:
- Organized, fun, great value, and worthwhile
- Great time of taking time to reflect and create a vision board that encompasses all your goals
- Fantastic motivator! She get’s it and Does it! 🙂
- Very well run, safe and friendly
- Kristin is a very warm, compassionate, and real woman. The safe environment she created was a perfect setting for this workshop. Thank you Kristin