TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Kristin Tetlow acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Payment and Renewal.
- All coaching prices and terms will be stated in the Coach/Client Agreement.
- Product pricing will be listed on the website.
- By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Kristin Tetlow the one-time and/or monthly subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a program and will cover coaching and applicable services for a monthly subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Kristin Tetlow before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you
- General Terms and Conditions
- Kristin Tetlow will not be held liable for your actions based on coaching sessions. You are your own person and make your own choices therefore you are responsible for your own actions.
- Kristin Tetlow has the right to end any agreement based on inappropriate behavior, language, or feeling unsafe.
- Coaching is 100% confidential, unless I feel that you will harm yourself, harm another person, or are being harmed by another person.
- It is the clients responsibility to schedule sessions in advance and use all sessions prior to expiration date. (Extensions may be made on a case by case basis)
- No Refunds, but you may gift your session to someone.
- Kristin Tetlow reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued coaching or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Kristin Tetlow may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new products, tools, and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Kristin Tetlow may terminate our Coach/Client Agreement at any time, based on cause, effective immediately. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid program, Kristin Tetlow will work with you to determine an appropriate solution.
- Limitation of Liability.
- In no event will Kristin Tetlow, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Kristin Tetlow under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Kristin Tetlow shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kristin Tetlow, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your coaching sessions, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.